Miniclip Space Invaders Miniclip Space Invaders

i dont like this version

it doesnt have the feeling of real space invaders. the graphics were i guess trying to emulate the old school version but it didnt really capture me especially the shields, i dont know why they look like they were factories. The gameplay was waaay to fast, like its intention was to be much harder than the original. I got passed through the first level and i couldnt bare to try to beat the second one. Try to make it a little but more like the original one next time if you ever make one.

The C word The C word

for the guys who cant play didnt like it

you guys are just immature, cant handle a freaking GAME!

great game by the way, i couldnt beat level 5 but im not stopping, i could beat her... or something lol. very fun

MindFeed MindFeed

wow!

this was very unique. i liked it very much. but one question, what does the number on your score means? i got an 80 by the way

K-Guare responds:

Congratulations, good sir,
you've left the 1000th review. :DD!!!

Glad you liked it, and thanks a lot not only to you,
but to all 1000 of you people who have left reviews for me :]

K-Guare

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

HEY MOOSH!!

dude its me speedsk8r from the Prodigal sons! man im was tryin to contact you but u never seem on. Man what happened man? u in TPS? anyways hot game man, i loved part 1. the charles guy kinda reminds me of me, (ironically, my name is Charlie) so i guess ill see u in the portal one of these days. PEACE! ^__^

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

NICE JOB MOOSH!!!

HELL YEAH MoOsH nice stuff, love the art and the game. Definently deserves front page man! Prodigal Sons to the end!!!

SM -Scene Creator SM -Scene Creator

ok game with a okay score

it was good but u missed a couple of things, make a better version and put the following:
-floors
-backrounds
-music changer
-tiles
-more effort
-a good score not an okay score a GOOD score

MetroidX51 responds:

i could not put to much music casue of the file size but thanx for the good review

Christmas Tree Designer Christmas Tree Designer

GOOD WAY TO ENJOY CHRISTMAS VIRTUALLY!

that was really good, to have a virtual christmas tree. average score but hey good game, i just love dat song

Ufo Recording Ufo Recording

its ok

meh, only good for people who have a trouble for loading ohter flashes kinda like hmmm let me see, A wAsTe Of TiMe

Super Smash Bros. Advance Super Smash Bros. Advance

nice!

not bad, just try to make an AI and put some music, its fun, i played it with some freinds, it was almost exactly like ssbm, really good

Spam Commando Spam Commando

meh

it just isnt fun but the game looks funny but wasnt reely interested