SNONIC TH MOVE SNONIC TH MOVE

i think this video was made my a no life who thought by being obnoxious, immature and plainly just stupid, was going to get him a 5 out of 5. this video was not funny, like calling eggman "bubblebutt". its terrible. oh also he makes the video E for everyone, yet he manages to pull out a "fuck you" by sonic at the end of the video, which was God-awful. it sounded like the voice actor gets his assed kicked daily. while everyone are giving it three's, i give it a 0. its shit, and i hope the video go dies in the corner no one ever asked to come out of.

madness boy madness boy

omg that was great

i havent written a review in such a long time. this flash deserves one. The way how it captures ur emotions and then just shake it at the end was just too much. i enjoyed every second of it. lol

The Ignored Monster The Ignored Monster

beautiful

i love the fact that it was filmed in new york. great job man

Miniclip Space Invaders Miniclip Space Invaders

i dont like this version

it doesnt have the feeling of real space invaders. the graphics were i guess trying to emulate the old school version but it didnt really capture me especially the shields, i dont know why they look like they were factories. The gameplay was waaay to fast, like its intention was to be much harder than the original. I got passed through the first level and i couldnt bare to try to beat the second one. Try to make it a little but more like the original one next time if you ever make one.

The C word The C word

for the guys who cant play didnt like it

you guys are just immature, cant handle a freaking GAME!

great game by the way, i couldnt beat level 5 but im not stopping, i could beat her... or something lol. very fun

MindFeed MindFeed

wow!

this was very unique. i liked it very much. but one question, what does the number on your score means? i got an 80 by the way

K-Guare responds:

Congratulations, good sir,
you've left the 1000th review. :DD!!!

Glad you liked it, and thanks a lot not only to you,
but to all 1000 of you people who have left reviews for me :]

K-Guare

DOAP Overworld Theme DOAP Overworld Theme

Awesome Loop Yo, Fo'Sho

pretty much says it at the top, very cool stuff man. This'll werk perfectly

Krykos responds:

Yeh, I had this tune worked out in my head for ages. I just didn't know what to do with it. Thanks for the 10.